Mount Cain Events for 2020/21
Want to help make events at Mount Cain Awesome?!
Here are the covid friendly events we are hosting for the next few weekends. Join the fun and maybe you could win a prize!
March 6 - Viking Fest: Dress up and act like a (nice and Covid-friendly) Viking! Prizes will be given out for the best-dressed Chieftain and Shield Maiden, including gift certificates for Cafe (Turk's Tavern) and the Ski Shop.
March 13 - Retro Day: Bring out your raddest, boldest, brightest and tightest 80's outfits to celebrate the decade Mt Cain opened.
March 20 - Gnarly Covid-KidzFest: Enjoy a family and Covid friendly day at Cain. We will have an area for making snow sculptures, and dress up in your favourite Disney movie costumes. Ski race gates will be set up on Blueberry for public use (please keep Covid-spacing).
March 27 - Fancy Dress Day: Celebrate Mount Cain's 40th Anniversary in style by dressing in your fanciest dress clothes and hitting the slopes!
April 3 - Easter Bunny Day: Bring out your big whiskers and bigger ears and celebrate Easter 2021.
Further details to follow closer to event dates."
- Teleconference/AGM - November 7th at 4 pm
- Training Day - November 28-29
- Opening Weekend - Weather pending - December 12-13th (CLOSED NOT ENOUGH SNOW)
- Pre Christmas Break December 19th to December 20th (No lift running; Accommodation, Cafe and Ski Shop open)
- Christmas Hill Closed - December 24-25th
- Post Christmas Break December 26 to January 3rd
- Open January 9-10
- Open January 16-17
- Cain Cup (tentative due to COVID) - January 16th
- Open January 23-24
- Open January 30-31
- Open February 6-7
- Open (Valentines Day...buy a lift ticket for your boo) February 13,14,15
- Family Day - February 15th
- Open February 20, 21
- Open February 27-28
- Open March 6-7
- Vikingfest/Blueberry Jam - March 6
- Open March 13-14
- Spring Break - March 20th to 28th (8 days)
- Kidsfest - March 20th
- Easter Weekend - April 2 to April 5th (4 days)
- Cypress Tequila Cup+ Easter Egg Hunt for the Kids - April 3rd
- Last day of skiing - April 10th