Typically, the Mount Cain Alpine Park Society (MCAPS) holds its Annual General Meeting (AGM) the third Saturday of September but, given the BC Centre for Disease Control guidelines limiting gatherings of larger than 50 people, the Board of Directors voted to move the 2020 AGM to Saturday November 7th, 2020 to be held as an online meeting starting at 16:00.
Due to the virtual style of the meeting, MCAPS members are asked to submit questions to the Board prior to the meeting, so that they can be addressed at the AGM. Please email questions to email@example.com prior to Thursday, November 5th, 2020.
2020 MCAPS AGM Agenda Items:
- Acknowledgement of traditional territory
- Adoption of the agenda
- Adoption of the September 2019 AGM minutes
- Financial report
- Briefing on MCAPS Covid-19 operating strategy
- Address MCAPS members’ submitted questions
- Directors’ annual reports
- Elections for 2020 - 2021 Directors
MCAPS needs at least two new Directors for the 2020 - 2021 season in the roles of:
- Occupational Health and Safety
Several other Director roles are also up for election:
- Buildings and Construction
- Operations: Roads, Generators and Bus
- Technical Support
- Grant Writing
Please consider volunteering for this very worthwhile cause. Please email nominations to firstname.lastname@example.org prior to Thursday, November 5th, 2020.
Chair - Mount Cain Alpine Park Society